Friday, January 22, 2010

A Book Recommendation



Here we have the lovely young Sarah showing off one of her favorite books first thing this morning. (Note the footie pajamas and uncombed hair!)

Earlier this week we went to the library and borrowed some more books. The kids love Dr. Seuss books, so I usually pick up one or two each time we go. This week I borrowed "Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories" by Dr. Seuss. It includes three stories that have the typical Dr. Seuss rhyming-ness (I know, not a word), but all three of the stories also have very good life lessons. I really enjoyed reading this to the children and they've asked for it NUMEROUS times since checking it out this week. So, if you haven't been exposed to this book yet, I (and the kids) highly recommend it.

Also, I plan on making some of my homemade toothpaste sometime today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post the "how-to" along with pictures. I know that some friends have expressed interest in that, so if you are interested, be sure to check back tomorrow for that.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment