Friday, March 18, 2011

In Case You Missed It..My Interview with Cheeseslave

Even though this happened a month ago, I never did get around to linking it up from my blog. So, in case some haven't already seen it, I wanted to post about my interview with Cheeseslave.

After seeing Sam's videos on my blog, Ann Marie from the Cheeseslave blog asked to interview me. I agreed and here is the resulting post from her blog:

http://www.cheeseslave.com/2011/02/16/autism-recovery-with-the-gaps-diet-one-mothers-story/

The response from that post was phenomenal. My little blog had visitors from all over the world. I went from averaging 20 visitors a day to over 1300 a day. Since then I've discovered Sam's story being linked up on numerous other websites, including some in other languages!

The most amazing part of the entire ordeal was reading the comments from those that found hope in seeing Sam's videos. I think it's very easy to brush off someone's claims that a dietary change can effect neurological function, but actually SEEING change on video really makes a statement that's harder to refute.

Finding the GAPS diet has been such a blessing to our family. Being able to share our experience with others only blessed our family further. Thank you to Cheeseslave for getting our story out to a wider audience and thank you to the many other bloggers/facebookers (is that a word?) that have shared Sam's story online.

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooo awesome! Happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    I saw your videos and read your interview on The Cheeseslave. Honestly, they are nothing short of incredible! I'm working on a documentary involving GAPS and autism, and would love to talk to you about your journey.

    If you get a chance, please email me at bmdavison@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete