Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Deals Of The Week


(Sorry, for the long, jumbled post here. I cannot figure out why my spaces between paragraphs aren't showing up.)
Here are my great buys from Walgreens this week:
Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal on sale 2 for $5
Glade Sense & Spray on sale for $4.99 each
Walgreens 6 pack batteries $0.99 each with raincheck
Almay Foundation $9.99
Almay Mascara $6.99, but 1/2 off this week, so $3.49
Glade Soy Candle on sale for $3.99
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Products on sale for $3.99 each
Before coupons, this total comes to: $58.37 plus tax
Then I used the following coupons:
Three of the $4 off 1 Glade Sense & Spray
Three of the $1 off 1 Johnson & Johnson First Aid Product
One $2 off 1 Glade Fragrance Collection Product
Two $1.50 off 1 Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
Two $3 off 1 Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
Two $1 off 2 Glade Products coupon from Walgreens November booklet
Register Rewards from previous purchases for $7, $6, and $1
So, my total out of pocket, including tax was $17.52
Then I received the following Register Rewards to use on my next purchase: $10 for buying the Almay foundation, $5 for buying the Almay mascara, $8 for buying the First Aid products, and $1 for buying the Glade soy candle. I will also receive a $5 rebate from SC Johnson for purchasing three Glade products.
So, I've already made money on this transaction.
Then, I'm going to put a lot of this in the yard sale. The Glade Sense & Sprays will be priced at $3. The Glade soy candle will be priced at $2. The Almay foundation will be priced at $4 and the Almay mascara will be priced at $3. So, that will be an additional $18 made from these products at our next yard sale.
Walgreens is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment