Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Fix To Blogger Troubles

I posted earlier about my technical difficulties with Blogger. In order to publish a new post I had to first save it as a draft and then publish it from a separate page. I wasn't able to edit my posts. I also wasn't able to comment on my own posts.

Well, Shawn and I figured out the problem. Apparently Internet Explorer doesn't work well with Blogger. If I use Google Chrome I can do everything I need to with Blogger. So, in case anyone else has the same problem...switch from Internet Explorer and see if that helps!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you discovered the problem. I use Firefox with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, thank you for becoming a Follower of my blog! I've added your blog to my sidebar.

    Have a restful Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete