Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Started

So, I decided today that I would actually start a blog.

I'd been thinking about it for a while..and my motivation for doing it would vary depending on the day. Some days I wanted to do it just to have a place for all my thoughts to go. Other days I thought it would be neat to blog so family could be updated on our day-to-day happenings. Then there are days that I think (like to think..at least) that other people might benefit from events going on in our own home.

I plan on writing about topics that I'm passionate about. There are certain issues that I truly enjoy learning about and constantly strive to improve upon. Some of those issues are:

homeschooling
breastfeeding
homesteading
whole-foods/traditional eating
frugality
organization

Since I do enjoy studying these topics, our family is always changing to reflect what I have learned. So, if you find yourself visiting my blog on a regular basis, my hope is that you will witness these changes.

I named my blog SAHMville, because I expect this blog to be about my little world as a stay-at-home mom (SAHM). I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences in SAHMville!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the blogging world! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about your blog on HAH, I'm putting you on my favorites list!!!

    ReplyDelete